8.24.2006

Some Old News: Now you see me...


I thought 'Hollow Man' proved that we would all be rapists if we were invisible. Is that what you want, a bunch of invisible rapists?

In a breaking months old story that I've been meaning to get around to; Apparently, some scientists think it may be possible to someday use nano machines to arc light rays around an object so that one would see the light reflected off of all visible objects except the one around which the light is being manipulated.

Or at least that's what I was able to come away with after my rigorous 30 second perusal of said article. All that means to me is that we might just have 'cloaking' technology before the Klingons.


Or there's always this little thing, which is practically already marketable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home