4.23.2006

MORE Liquid Ass


"I think your article would be better with a picture of a bottle of Liquid ASS, so people can see what your talking about." -Andrew
C'mon Andy, Who doesn't know what Liquid Ass looks like?

Liquid Ass entrepreneur Andrew, AKA Assman #2 (by choice), was kind enough to link to my site at my request, following my article praising their product as "Totally necessary." So be sure to navigate there, if only to find my link and come back. It's like a scavenger hunt!

He was also kind enough to point out a mistake I made concerning the product's price. The correct cost of Liquid Ass is $4.75, a mere Quarter higher than my stated $4.50, which I have corrected on my original post. If you're a savvy shopper like me, though, you buy in bulk. Nine bottles lowers the cost to $3.98 ea. PLUS you pay the same shipping as for a single bottle.

Imagine your friends' delight when you tell them you've got a case of Liquid Ass!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home