4.19.2006

Fuck Kyle MacDonald!


Yeah, sure, call me a Canadian hater, he looks nice enough.

Here's the rub: I pay a substantial amount of money every month for the privelage of home ownership, it's something I had to work my way up in life to get, and I don't appriciate someone acting like they deserve a house for nothing. I understand that everyday people are given far more for far less. However; I'm not forced to hear, see, and read about those people except on MTV and VH1, which I try not to watch. And in magazines. And newspapers. The well to do neighborhoods. Out on the highway. At work... Okay, well I guess I'm forced to put up with it everywhere I look. Damn it, get your wealth out of my face!

You realize I forever blame you and your fucking paperclip, Kyle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home